In construction disputes, you need out-of-the-box thinking that brings your adversaries to the table and your case to a close.
Construction disputes cost time and money. Whether by negotiation or litigation, Downs Rachlin's construction law attorneys combine industry experience with legal prowess to resolve individual and commercial construction conflicts.
Downs Rachlin's construction advisors and litigators are experienced representatives of contractors and owners in construction litigation:
- Interpretation and enforcement of standard and non-standard contract documents,
- Change order and differing site conditions disputes,
- Contract administration disputes among owners, design professionals and contractors,
- Subcontractor disputes,
- Delay and lost production damages claims,
- Design and construction defect claims.
Our resourceful and approachable lawyers work closely with clients to solve the most difficult construction problems. We litigate in the state and federal courts in Vermont, New Hampshire and other New England states, and also use negotiation, mediation and arbitration to solve construction problems. Downs Rachlin is an associate member of the northern Vermont chapter of the Northern New England Home Builders and Remodelers Association.
When needed, Downs Rachlin's focused construction litigation lawyers collaborate with the experienced transactional and land use attorneys of the firms Real Estate and Environmental & Land Use Law groups.