199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05402-0190
As Chair of the Business Law Group, David represents a variety of institutional clients in commercial transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, secured financings and real estate and leasing arrangements.
David works closely with clients to develop a practical legal strategy for each project that will meet the client’s business goals. With over twenty years of experience representing companies in transactional matters both inside Vermont and nationally, David helps clients to achieve maximum efficiency and value.
- Represented a national grocery wholesaler in the acquisition of 100% of the capital stock of a regional wholesaler with operations in the Pacific.
- David represented a regional convenience store and gas station operator in the acquisition and financing of several convenience stores and gas stations in New Hampshire, New York and Vermont.
- On behalf of a national grocery wholesaler, David facilitated the sale of 57 retail supermarkets in the Southeast to a regional retail operator.
- Represented a local non-profit home health care provider in connection with an affiliation agreement with a similar organization operating in central Vermont.
- Represented a national grocery wholesaler in the sale of 21 retail supermarkets in the Northeast.
Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1992
Middlebury College, B.A., cum laude, 1989
New York, 1993
- Vermont Bar Association
Chambers and Partners, 2012-2017
199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05402-0190ph: 802-863-2375