199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Detail-oriented project manager achieving big-picture results.
As a team leader in the Mergers and Acquisitions Team, Allen DeForge is recognized throughout the firm for keeping complex real estate projects on-time and on-budget. With the unique ability to manage many details and still keep an eye toward the client’s big picture objectives, he has been the lead on several large telecommunication facilities acquisitions and regularly assists clients through the State’s permitting process, whether in developing a broadband system from the ground up, or expanding and enhancing their current telecommunications systems.
Allen has also been a team leader on numerous real estate related due diligence projects and recording projects throughout the State and across the United States.
As a Litigation Paralegal, Allen assists attorneys within the firm on fact finding and interviewing matters.
- Assisted in a statewide “from the ground up” permit and development process for a client’s statewide broadband system.
- Assists clients in building-out and enhancing their current telecommunications systems through permitting in the Public Utility Commission 248a process.
- Team leader on several real estate and financing projects that further develop and enhance clients’ electrical and telecommunications systems throughout the State and Country, and that secure client assets by recording appropriate documentation in applicable jurisdictions.
- Assisted several defense clients through to resolution of matters from slip-and-falls, fires and motor vehicle accidents.
- Managed several vertical real estate transactions that required assimilation of assets acquired through mergers.
- Leads team efforts to assist clients with due diligence and information analysis on large telecommunications facilities acquisitions.
Johnson State College B.S. General Studies and Law, summa cum laude, 1998
Woodbury College, A.S., Paralegal Studies, 1996
199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401ph: 802-863-2375