199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Operations leader building strong teams that meet and exceed client service expectations.
Angela Comeau serves as DRM's Chief Operating Officer where she leads the operations team responsible for information technology, knowledge management, marketing, information research, human resources and facilities. She has studied organizational management and has twenty-five years of healthcare leadership and service experience where she developed her deep appreciation of highly functioning teams, and the impact team dynamics have on business outcomes.
Angela believes that service and support of DRM’s teams is essential to achieve the best client outcome. Combined with her passion for creating efficiency and clear communication, Angela actively analyzes data, defines and measures processes, and creates networks for communication to share organizational knowledge.
- Building organizational trust and operational consistency, Angela has worked with large physician faculty practice groups during a compensation reorganization and tenuous time, and effectively established trust in operations.
- Using techniques like dashboard reporting, financial transparency, and performance indicators, everyone is included and able to see what makes the organization run and where the opportunities are.
Ashford University, M.A., Organizational Management
Johnson State College, B.S.
- Society for Human Resource Management - Senior Certified Professional
- Birkman International, Inc., Houston, TX, Credentialed Birkman Certified Professional: The Birkman Method, 2011-2015
- Wainwright Global Institute of Professional Coaching, Inc., Las Vegas, NV, Certified Professional Coach, 2010
- American Academy of Professional Coders, Salt Lake City, UT, Certified Professional Medical Coder, 2002-2012
199 Main Street
Burlington, VT 05401ph: 802-863-2375